The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks E / Ebix Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/you-were-not-wrong-in-your-reading-of-the-chart-30557691.aspx

Subject:  Re: EBIX on Bloomberg.com Date:  2/23/2013  5:37 AM
Author:  leaderoftheback Number:  253 of 319

You were not wrong in your reading of the chart, CM. The charts right now, if viewed in a vacuum make no sense at all. It's when you know what we know that the charts make sense, and that sense is that there are too many "investors" too unwilling to take a risk position. The stock should have moved toward $30, but the short attacks have been successful. You are not the victim of your own greed but the victim of whoever Gotham and Copperfield, et al really are.

I stand by my earlier assertion that Gotham and Copperfield are shams. I would not be at all surprised to find that someone within Craig Hallum is colluding. What they are doing is not illegal. It's unethical, but it's not illegal. Can I say "bastards" (again) on this board?

At some point, the short attacks will stop for one reason or another. That will be the time to buy in. Assuming that Raina is honest, we have a $25-$30 company that will be had for $5-$15. Charts won't show us any of that.

-Randy, standing by.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us