The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ollie-what-a-bunch-of-crock-your-political-post-30558458.aspx

Subject:  Re: Tragedy of the Commons Date:  2/23/2013  5:45 PM
Author:  dumaflotchie Number:  65675 of 70709

Ollie:

What a bunch of crock!

Your political post and straw man argument merely attempts to recreate history.

The facts are that the "Mike Buckley's" of the NPI were long gone well BEFORE any political diatribe was perpetuated by tamhas......well before!

YOu seem to forget about the RTW newsletter and the many very knowledgeable posters that got creamed in the Y2K crash, and the several other market dumps since. They have been long gone for a long time......predating the Obama fiasco by many years.

But I do agree with you that BT (before tamahas), this was a more civil board and so it has gone the way that you want it.

Congrats on your 3D printing investments but you are mistaken that there was a void of posts on this topic from the likes of Denny, Tinker and myself.

What did tamhas say about 3D printing??? Be happy you didn't listen to him on that investment matter......just his politics!!

Like I said.........your post is a bunch of crock......but it is your right to post it.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us