The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/go-ahead-and-laugh-folks-but-those-people-who-30568596.aspx

Subject:  Re: Good-bye everybody Date:  3/1/2013  10:43 AM
Author:  307wolverine Number:  673506 of 744140

Go ahead and laugh, folks, but those people who DO lose their jobs (and there will be many, for whatever reason) won't be laughing. Too bad some of you can't suffer with them.

Oh, I have suffered under Obozo, thank you very much. Due to the anti-growth policies followed by this administration, many fewer trucks are being purchased, hence there is very little need to hire me to tranport new ones. Last year I earned $6000 transporting trucks. This year is shaping up to be just as bad.

When millions of private sector employess lose their jobs, that's just breaking eggs to make an omelet. But if a few government employees lose jobs... well, that's just absolutely terrible.

I long dismissed you as someone worth listening to and for some reason I unboxed you. Let me correct that oversight right now and put you back where you belong.

Wishing upon me continued economic hardship, huh? I am just glad that you decided to drop the mask and show us exactly what kind of person you really are.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us