The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax strategies for high W2 earners? Date:  3/2/2013  8:12 AM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  117939 of 127745

I would recommend a IRA for each kid.

I love Roth IRAs for kids, but remember they have to have earned income to make contributions. (Doesn't mean that the actual cash going into the IRA has to come from the kid.)

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us