The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: W-2 question Date:  3/2/2013  9:59 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  117944 of 127753

For this year (2012 returns), you can ignore code DD. Next year (2013 returns), you'll need to pay attention to code DD. I hope that tax software will increase the number of box 12 codes by then.

Code D is your contributions to a 401k plan. I'd definitely input that figure.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us