The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: W-2 question Date:  3/2/2013  10:00 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  117945 of 123001

In my W-2 form under box 12, their are two codes DD (cost of employer sponsored health coverage. The amount reported with Code DD is not taxable.) and D, shall I report only D and not DD? Box 14 shall I report both Y(Pretax flexible spending accounts) and V (pretax FEHB Incentive)?

You report none of these.

D: This is your salary deferral (since you mentioned the FEHB I assume this is a TSP contribution). Bo