The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-see-this-issue-as-a-riff-on-the-tragedy-of-the-30572296.aspx

Subject:  Re: Wait! ... You mean??? Date:  3/4/2013  8:37 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  1863291 of 1977209

I see this issue as a riff on the tragedy of the commons...it's good for a state, especially the county in which the base is located, to have the base, but in aggregate, it's bad for the nation's coffers to have so many bases.

ROFLMAO

The uber left saying that an individual being hurt is OK since it is good for the nation.

What an utter load of garbage coming from folks who preech the exact opposite over and over and over and over

You are nothing but a non-caring hater. You want to destroy the future of the children who will be hurt by the lost tax revenue

You want to destroy the economy as one job loss will cascade and cost everyone in the state their job you heartless teabagging slob

How anyone can believe that austerity is going to help is beyond me OMG, you hate people you evil vile creature

Lease acting like you are sane now is not becoming in the least nor remotely believable, your track record of BS is too overwhelming.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us