The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Which IRS document? Date:  3/5/2013  10:54 PM
Author:  WallyJr Number:  117966 of 127613

Thanks. I have a copy of last year's return (done by the previous treasurer) and will see which form they used.

A HOA can switch back and forth between the 1102-H and the 1120 based on witch will generate the lowest tax.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us