The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Contributing to my 401K during retirement Date:  3/13/2013  5:05 PM
Author:  ResNullius Number:  71480 of 88772

And you should be able to roll your 401K over into a personal IRA, which would give you more control over costs and choices.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us