The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanks-low-ill-probably-be-doing-the-first-dvd-30593013.aspx

Subject:  Re: Insanity workout Date:  3/16/2013  12:43 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  674929 of 756874

Thanks, low. I'll probably be doing the first DVD, "Fit Test," for a while. It alone is quite a work out without even getting into the meat of the program.

If you want a first workout that you can complete and get into the swing, rather than Fit test, I would suggest the recovery CD

Still a decent workout, a lot easier to get to the end and frankly I enjoy it better, largely because of the message during the CD being different, but I like the workout a little more too

Good luck

By the way, I started the same way, but after a short while, I found it a little easier to go day to day as it is laid out, with the assumption I would not finish the workout, just go as far as I could. Then you just keep going a little further and further and get more variety.

BTW, you can get a lot of copies of the calendar for easy printout from a bunch of sites rather than using the one they send, then use that when yo are serious

Again, obviously we all have our preferences, but I enjoyed it better when I fell into this type of rhythm
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us