The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/what-do-you-call-all-those-male-priests-with-30595752.aspx

Subject:  Re: CPAC renamed to LPAC soon Date:  3/18/2013  5:12 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  675159 of 753898

What do you call all those male priests with underage boys?

The same thing we call those teachers with underage boys, pedophiliacs.

I do not care what your sexuality is, if you are doing it with young children you are totally screwed up. I have gay friends who would do as much damage to one of those slimebags as I would if they were alone in a room with them, and I know none that would remotely condone that behavior.

pedophilia by priests had nothing to do with being gay, and it had nothing to do with Catholic beliefs(until the coverups began). It was all about a sick vile being seeing an opportunity and slithering into it. Priests have an opportunity to be in a trusted position with kids, perfect for pedophilia

The Catholic Church screwed up by hiding the scandal, but the people perpetrating it were just perverts taking advantage of an opportunity where their sickness could be hidden. As far as being gay? Frankly it has to be a lot easier to find a partner of age then it is becoming a priest and finding children. It has nothing to do with being gay, and everything to do with being a truly defective human.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us