The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/what-most-folks-dont-realize-is-that-obama-and-30603468.aspx

Subject:  Re: Obamacare is crumbling my friends Date:  3/23/2013  11:33 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  675624 of 757614

What most folks don't realize is that Obama and his henchmen want ObamaCare to fail, and fail so badly that it's impossible to go back to the old system. They want universal, single payer healthcare in America. When the ObamaCare system goes to the dogs, they simply will blame it on the insurance companies and the Repubs, then get the 51% to vote for universal, single payer healthcare. Easy as pie, slicker than snot.

I find it very hard to believe there is any other way to actually look at it.

They are just winging it as it goes along. The attempt seems fairly transparent, keep throwing resources at anyone with a problem, pay off a state here and there, go deeper into debt, screw doctors until they squeal then grease them

The intent seems to be to get it up and running and make it so there is no easy way back, kill the billing mechanisms, put in all sorts of unaffordable features, gut the insurance companies, get folks separated from their companies insurance

Just get it up and working long enough to kill what we have now.

Transparency in government, well I think it is fairly transparent anyway
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us