The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/gtit-says-such-statements-make-washington-30603819.aspx

Subject:  Re: I thought Obama hates Israel and loves terro Date:  3/23/2013  5:13 PM
Author:  richieds Number:  1867108 of 1968279

>It says such statements make Washington "a full partner with the enemy (Israel) in all its crimes."<

The Hagel appointment, as I told a few of my Jewish friends at work, may turn out to be one of the best things to happen to Israel.

While I wasn't a fan of pick, it places the administration in a position of wanting to go out of their way to prove their support of Israel.

I believe we're seeing the first evidence of that strategy.

By the way, it was never about Obama hating Israel. It was about Obama believing in a different way, from Bush, to force peace in that part of the world. I suspect, with the mess in Egypt, Tunisia, etc, Obama is realizing there will be no "peace" in the sense he was thinking about...at least not in our lifetimes. Once again, a Bush policy makes more sense than thought at the time.

Israel, sorry Jedi but facts are facts, is the only choice.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us