The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/you-of-course-recognize-this-is-the-point-where-30604382.aspx

Subject:  Re: The RECF Date:  3/24/2013  11:00 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  675671 of 756618

You of course recognize this is the point where the conversation has to be turned back to political, so I will point the political nature of that post, Obama is as a tool who governs like he is on psychoactive substances. OF course now to tie it back to RE topics, I suggest no one invest along with him, banks that deserve to go out of business, energy companies that deserve to go out of business, insurance companies that deserve to go out of business and car companies that deserve to go out of business are lousy investments. Now c'mon that's a post with duality!!!!

The only thing missing is....flaxseed. ;-)

My bad, I should really have worked in that flaxseed is great for low carb dieters because fiber is not digested you can act like you are sneaking in more carbs, the sneak angle of course would have tied back to Obama, and the taking out the fiber carbs from your count would have hit on separation.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us