The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks B / Berkshire Hathaway

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/bull-crap-bull-crap-and-more-bull-crap-the-30604532.aspx

Subject:  Re: A Little Munger Color Date:  3/24/2013  1:32 PM
Author:  Charliedealraker Number:  200395 of 211790

Bull crap, bull crap, and more bull crap. The writer suggests things like that investors should have an exit plan and that Munger drew a line in the sand and more.

The problem is that rational you do write with responsibility, maturity, and forethought and especially you should recommend reality to this young man. But somehow this financial tabloid journalism thing has just gotten completely out of hand- and we copy and past most anything to one another no matter how far fetched it obviously is or how bad the writer has used one thing to crate a catchy headline to make an inference that is off the charts out of bounds as related to the man he's follwoing.

I was a research analyst at this guys age and thank goodness I has some sort of belief that I should hold off making suggestions about things that I had absolutely no idea about.

Every article this man writes is his personal bias and immature silliness.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us