The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Value Hounds

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotit-seems-to-me-that-your-post-was-about-an-30606591.aspx

Subject:  Re: Lies, damn lies and CPI Date:  3/25/2013  8:31 PM
Author:  TMFKMHinson Number:  14046 of 21259

"It seems to me that your post was about an interesting topic, but had little to do with the topic being discussed."

Right-o Joel.

I should have said you missed "my" point, instead of "the" point, but I'm very self-involved and since you directed the comment at me by name, I figured it was a fair assumption that you were responding to my point, not a point upthread that I probably didn't pay much attention to. :)

I was just trying to separate the data from the source, because whether Hussman is right or wrong or provides value for anybody, that chart shows a relatively objective fact that's worth considering.

Regardless, I'm done with this thread. This is one reason I quit reading the boards much over recent years. I tend to be attracted to responding to discussions that offer no value in terms of making me a better investor, but help hone my online forum bickering skills tremendously. Unfortunately, these discussions predominate, and I help cause that when I'm around. :(

Best..
kevin
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us