The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 401(k) loan Date:  3/28/2013  10:57 PM
Author:  reallyalldone Number:  71549 of 88435

Also, money I add to ROTH accounts can be used for deductions on tax returns.

In what universe ? unless you are talking about the savers credit.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us