The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 401(k) loan Date:  3/29/2013  12:30 AM
Author:  op456op Number:  71550 of 88543

that's the only way I know a Roth is tax advantageous, as a credit... The "Retirement Savers Tax Credit" But it is capped to $28,750 for single filers (Form 8880).

Geared to encouraging the younger set to start saving earlier... It's a good thing & I helped 3 young people take advantage of it for 2012... As a result of reading about it from a yodaorange/Reitnut post...
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us