The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: How to Invest a Cash Windfall for Retirement Date:  4/1/2013  9:48 PM
Author:  mgreen10 Number:  71647 of 88502

My investment accounts are with Fidelity so I can look into an annuity there. I believe I could choose from most stocks, bonds, and mutual funds to invest the annuity funds. Taxable money would be used to fund an annuity but withdrawals are tax free, is that correct?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us