The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Social security and payroll tax witholding Date:  4/4/2013  11:48 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  118268 of 127613

You should be receiving annual statements from Social Security. Are the statements showing credits for the years in question?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us