The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Roth loss tax deduction Date:  4/4/2013  3:20 PM
Author:  foo1bar Number:  118271 of 127546

I do not really want to throw more money at a bad investment by keeping the balance above $500.

Pick a different investment and open a roth account with a company that can make that investment, and transfer your roth to there.
Almost anything your 401k plan has you could also invest into with a Roth.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us