The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Financial Advisor Fees Date:  4/9/2013  12:47 AM
Author:  CCinOC Number:  71865 of 87977

Never mind. I gotta be licensed. Indeed, in CA, you cannot even call yourself a "retirement advisor" without the qualifying credentials to call yourself that.

What? You don't need no stinkin' credentials? Oh, yes, you do.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us