The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/the-irony-being-that-is-actually-a-link-to-her-30628880.aspx

Subject:  Re: Get a mortgage or pay cash? Date:  4/9/2013  4:18 PM
Author:  crackdclaw Number:  125080 of 126963

The irony being that is actually a link to her own original thread.

It's the nature of the mortgage industry and probably your real estate industry as well. You get the same question from the borrower / home buyer repeatedly. They will ask the same question at the beginning of the process, midway through, and then again at settlement, and sometimes post closing.

I would wonder if it was they way I communicated, but for a sanity check I confirmed it happens with work colleagues. Now, I just have fun with it and say my answer hasn't changed from the last time you asked. They give it some thought and venture forward an answer to their own question.

not feeling like I have much of a brain left after getting off the phone with our insurance agent, telling me I MUST get our licensed son on our auto policy even though he is at college half a continent away and unable to drive the vehicles

I'll bite. Why? And, what's the uptick to your premium?
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us