The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/however-i-am-interested-in-this-particular-30632460.aspx

Subject:  Re: Financial Advisor Fees Date:  4/11/2013  7:30 PM
Author:  MurrayS Number:  71931 of 75777

However, I am interested in this particular subject, and she might have something substantive to say on it. Eventually. If she ever gets around to runnning the investigation and posting the numbers as she said.

After all, even though I've convinced myself that IULs fail on their own terms ("delivering market-like returns without market risk"), it's always possible that I've missed some crucial point.

I know that even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then, I got tired of the insults, childish whining and baseless claims. I'd be hard pressed to come up with more negative interactions I've had with anyone in over a dozen years on TMF. My 12 yo daughter acts far more mature than CC.

I'm sure she'll say she is no worse than others here, but I've not seen a single post calling her names or insulting her.

IF she pulls a rabbit out of her hat and has some relevant data, I'm sure the replies will make me aware.

Watching her flail and project is kind of amusing.

To some extent, yes, but the witty replies are more amusing.

Unfortunately, that amusement is detracting from the usefulness of this board. I think we would all do well to not reply to any of her posts unless she writes something relevant to the discussion of retirement investments. If she doesn't like the math presented, fine, wait for her to post corrections to the math. Every attempt to get details from her has digressed to her insulting us.

-murray
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us