The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/suspension-is-extreme-but-seems-like-the-only-way-30634425.aspx

Subject:  Re: Financial Advisor Fees Date:  4/13/2013  12:17 PM
Author:  2828 Number:  71984 of 75339

Suspension is extreme but seems like the only way to deal with this person. New to the board,a prolific poster, and always seemed to have an insult for everyone else. Strong opinions are one thing but the line was crossed. You don't move into a new neighborhood and start telling everyone what they're doing wrong if you expect to have any friends. This is one poster the board will be better without.

There are a couple threads going on the Retire Early CampFIRE board regarding this if anyone is interested in the misinformation being spread.

I'll refrain from posting any more on the topic here and post there since that place is a cesspool of off topic arguments (like PA) anyways.
------------------------------------------------------------
Translation for the obvious impaired: Go the the Retire Early CampFIRE and rec my posts, i'm a complete rec wh*re, but i'm pretending i'm using restraint and not interested in the topic even though i've put up many posts at a board i don't frequent on the very topic i pretend not to be interested in. Please pay attention to me. Did i mention i love free speech? I don't like the Retire Early CampFIRE, they don't come out in favor of wealth redistribution and class warfare enough. Please go rec my posts now, my mother didn't love me enough.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us