The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Late 1099-MISC Date:  4/13/2013  7:56 PM
Author:  billjam Number:  118410 of 127753

Hard to believe they didn't realize they had another $5K income even without the 1099. Tell them to file an amended return. It's a lot easier than having the IRS come after them later.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us