The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/but-just-like-fort-hood-times-square-30645522.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/20/2013  11:13 PM
Author:  JDCRex Number:  1872235 of 1963247

But just like Fort Hood, Times Square, Dorner.....these guys could almost stand-in for you Leftists if you took a break from posting.

Oh, bullcrap, Jedi. You are speaking out of your rectal passage.

The older brother was taken in with jihadist propaganda and probably coached his younger, gullible brother in that ideology. In all seriousness, who the fornicate here to the left of you advocates global Islamic caliphate jihad? Who? That's right. No one.

Listen - YOU have more in common with these guys than the "leftists" you perpetually mischaracterise.

You are all examples of people who have a massive identity crisis due to being from a different stock to the Anglo hegemony of America. I'm definitely not saying that all or even most people of foreign extract have the same trait, but it is an observable phenomena nonetheless.

Now, you have gone one (less destructive to anyone but yourself) way in trying to resolve your own identity crisis: you do this uber-ultra-USA-USA-USA charade in an overweening effort to fit in. You really don't need to do that -- even American right-wingers (people who I hold little respect for) really don't need your theatrics to accept you. America always has been a melting pot, and while I am sure you are judged by some neanderthal morons on sight by your Indian appearance I'm also pretty sure that not many really care.

Just let it go. You would make much more frickin' sense and be less likely to march around like a buffoon in front of those you obviously so desperately want to impress with your see-through "I'm so red-white-and-blue" over-compensation.

I'm not saying that you can't be a genuine right-winger or love America, but really - this balls-out fife-and-drum show that you do is so see-through and beyond pathetic.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us