The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/2you-guys-are-enjoying-a-thread-on-ar-15s-and-30645550.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  12:07 AM
Author:  JavaRunner Number:  1872238 of 1947638

2.)You guys are enjoying a thread on AR-15's and connecting it with a tragedy.

Um....no. I have found the whole thread distasteful, and it was started by a PA rightie I believe. I think branding the good people of a city under siege as cowards is not something to be too proud of.

Since we really don't know the two involved, I can't speak to their political ideals. I have stayed away from most internet postings on these two, because I think at times it turns into an ugly mess.

Today I had to listen to a customer tell me today that how in America we should just kill them all. I don't know who he was referring to, but I thought it was an ugly thing to say.

My feeling is, the Feds need to get all the information they can from this guy. As to his Miranda rights, the law I believe they are following is Constitutional, and once he is able to speak, the clock can begin to tick then until they read him his rights. Until then get all the info we can.

Charlie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us