The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/jdc-only-in-racists-like-your-eyes-i-need-to-30645553.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  12:13 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872240 of 1961182

JDC...

Only in racist's like your eyes, i need to "fit in". Sorry, but I don't need to try to "fit in".

The terrorists in Europe and America however need to "fit in" but they are coddled by the likes of you.

The Boston Bombers had more in common with you politically, and were totally my opposite.

Despite my being told that I was the one who bombed boston on this thread.

And where have you been you reactionary? When am I doing the "USA USA" stuff? I've spent years laughing at the austerity happening in Caliphornia NY Chitty, Paris, etc. You Leftists taught me that the 'USA' is in the past now. I gave up years ago as evidenced by my postings here.

Sorry, it's not me with the identity crisis.

It's you racists on the left.

And the ones you coddle who have bombed from Boston to London, and the ones who languish in your prisons and welfare offices.
The only people here bringing up my origins are Liberal racists like yourself, Goofy, Cairo, etc. Hardly any conservative ever does it.

JDC, I stopped the red white blue years ago on PA. Get a clue.

And, see a counsellor about your racism.

Otherwise, as the French will tell you, people will visit you. (See their streets on fire...because people are sick of liberal racists)

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us