The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/jdc-how-many-times-can-i-say-it-take-off-your-30645585.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  12:39 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872253 of 1963520

JDC...

How many times can I say it? Take off your white hood so you can hear, jsut for a second.

I gave up the red white blue stuff long ago.

I gave up the Beaver cleaver crap long ago.

48% births out of wedlock in America now. 70% in key democrat constituencies.

I feel sorry for the kids, they are innocent.

But I now cheer the crime, welfare, deficit, debt, strife, misery, ripple effects thru the economy be it in Caliphornia, Paris, London, etc. It's draining society of precious funds and human capital.

But I agree with that, down with beaver cleaver nonsense and anyone who dares suggest that maybe, maybe, collectively, we people, plus the entertainment industry, plus educators, plus corporations, can have a productive dialogue on just why the State is now responsible for things the family used to be responsible for.

Instead, let's look at a story about how funding cuts are affecting a juvenile justice center in Caliphornia today. LOL....they need more juvenile justice there. Too bad they don't want more math tutors.

JDC, I have up the culture thing long ago. Am content to see you people punished by it now.

You judge me by ethnicity because you and the left keep bringing it up. You see people as a color, a religion. Not as an equal. Luckily the world has risen up against such racism and it's becoming harder for the likes of you to engage in it.

Don't worry JDC....plenty of civic groups, veterans, charities, and more people than you can ever imagine would be happy to attest to you what my Americanism is all about. But you'd be more impressed if I attended anti-American madrassas instead of that.

One day in your life, try seeing humans as humans, not ethnic groups.

I know, impossible for you.

Now run along. In the time it took you to read this post, America, France, and UK just amassed billions more in debt, and they have to raise more money to buy food, diapers, and prison space because culture has rotted the way you want it to.

LOL

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us