The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/jdc-shall-we-go-issue-by-issue-stop-making-30645589.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  12:42 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872255 of 1961875

JDC....

Shall we go issue by issue?

Stop making everything about ME. LOl you people make everything about ME. You think you'd at least refrain from doing it where a terrorist attack has taken place. ( BTW, would you like to lecture Americans who were singing the national anthem at sporting events to stop the red white blue nonsense? Oh wait, they are white. They are allowed in your eyes. My fault)

Approval seeking? LOL what about my postings here make you think I want approval? Is it my constant angering the Left? OR is it when I tell fellow COnservatives why i've turned against NeoCons or free trade or why I'm pro gay marriage? I'm the least approval seeking person here, lol both sides may attest.

But.....

On any political issue...please write where you agree with Jedi more than you do with Dorner, the Bostom Bomber, the Ft Hood shooter or the Times Square bomber.

Go for it.

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us