The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/jdc-you-still-refuse-to-admit-that-for-years-30645602.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  12:55 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872262 of 1976571

JDC....

You still refuse to admit that for YEARS I've stopped the "Red White Blue" stuff that you hate so much. Why won't you acknowledge that?

When I did do the Red White blue "crap" that you don't like, why do you label it "overkill" for me, just because i'm not the descendant of European slave traders and Native American genociders?

And c'mon, don't insult. Take the challenge.

With any of the terrorists I mentioned, what issue do you agree with me on, and disagree with the terrorists on? On the Iraq War, or AMerica's involvement in the MidEast....do you have more in common with me, or the terrorists?

Oh, btw (I don't need an orchestra. America is superior to the world. Totally. Without dispute or debate. Especially that sorry Europe. Despite America's growing problems, thanks to fracking, big oil, superior people and superior attitudes....America will continue to be superior to the pitiful "international community". LOL>>>>>>> I bet you love that)

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us