The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/once-again-talking-about-quot1st-genquot-or-30645630.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  1:27 AM
Author:  xLife Number:  1872270 of 1963507

Once again talking about "1st gen" or whatever American. Can't just let someone be an American. Gotta keep score on immigration status.

LOL. Tell it to the Chechen Muslim terrorist. Dzhokar Tsarnaev is as American as you are.

Just because my parents are immigrants, you choose to say I have THAT in common with the Boston Bombers?

No. That's what JDC was saying. And he only said that in response to your post saying that the terrorists were liberals and had more in common with PA lefties than McVeigh does with conservatives. It's a response to this bit of bile from you:

But just like Fort Hood, Times Square, Dorner.....these guys could almost stand-in for you Leftists if you took a break from posting.

You've got TONS more in common with them politically. Ditto Ft HOod and Times Square.

You can continue to think and say that, but it's wrong. I don't know where you get the idea that have any affinity at all for Islamic jihadists. I don't. They're the worst kind of religious fundamentalist.

Felix, if you don't want demise of "fellow Americans", then try facing and discussing the very real cultural problems I used to bring up, that JDC ridiculed.

I try my best, Jedi. And that's not what JDC ridiculed.

because it's you and the Left cheering, and NEEDING demise. You've enslaved whole communities and relegated them to inner cities and poverty for a generation or two.

Okay. You've careened off into rightwingnuttery again. See you later, when you've calmed down a bit.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us