The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/1the-terrorists-were-more-liberal-and-more-in-30645788.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  9:16 AM
Author:  alstroemeria Number:  1872299 of 1977467

1.)The terrorists were more Liberal, and more in common with YOU politically than McVeigh would ever be with PA Conservatives.

This is too absurd even for you. None of these bombers are liberal OR conservative. They're hurting, confused, angry young men who felt rejected and unheard by American society and focused their hatred on the govt (McVeigh), the Army (Ft Hood), and happy, successful people at the marathon (Chechen brothers) or in school (Newtown, VA Tech).

2.)You guys are enjoying a thread on AR-15's and connecting it with a tragedy.

Enjoying? I've been depressed and worried all week. I couldn't get in touch with my son from the time of the bombing until yesterday morning and was frantic that instead of going to Western Mass as planned, he might've stayed in Boston to cheer a fellow runner in the race.

It was that idiot Congressman (R-Crazytown) who connected AR-15s to the tragedy. I wrote a short essay as a reaction to his stupid comment. And you add to the stupidity with these ridiculous points? I thought you too intelligent for that, but maybe it's because I'm mostly stopped reading your posts.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us