The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/alstro-nice-sympathy-for-the-bombers-i-could-30645886.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  11:15 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872323 of 1967376

ALSTRO.....

Nice sympathy for the bombers. I could care less to object.

BUT....

Every single time the Left connects McVeigh or an abortion bomber to the Right....can you please get ONE LINK of your post telling the Left that such people have NOTHING to do with the Right?

Or even more recently when there was a shooting (hard to keep track as culture sucks that bad these days).....and everyone correlated to Palin and crosshairs, where are your posts saying the nutjob had nothing to do with Palin or the right?

Please show us. Me thinks you WON'T show such posts cause they don't exist.

No wonder they felt hurt and rejected. Liberals here do that to "immigrants" they don't like all the time.

Perhaps smug Liberals ought to rethink their behavior.

But sorry, they were not forced to come to America. They came by choice. So if they felt 'unheard' they should have left. Not killed people so Liberals can come here and make excuses for them.

Boston, did you hear that? The people who killed Americans did so because they felt unheard and rejected.

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us