The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/sano-go-back-to-whining-about-orange-county-you-30645899.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  11:24 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872327 of 1957515

sano, go back to whining about Orange County. You do that all the time and it suits you. (If Orange allows you to visit, LOL)

And no, don't respect me just for success. (Although I never ever once said you should. I just pointed out to you haughty Liberals that people you hate are 100 times more successful than you. It's fun stoking Liberal envy and bigotry. So please, don't misrepresent you Dan Rather wanabee)

Respect me because me and my relatives came here illegally and force you to speak our language soak up your welfare budgets, and wave our native flags in your street demanding amnesty and we soak up your prison budgets, we are part of the #1 AND #2 demographics in your prisons, we are at the top of your list where it comes to murder and rape convictions and illegal drug use, our educational attainment levels are at the lowest in the country and the cities we populate are bankrupt right now and ridden with crime.

Yep, you Liberals have high standards. We'll try to rise to them.

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us