The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/nemesis-many-of-these-liberals-are-racists-30645906.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  11:29 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872328 of 1956579

Nemesis....

Many of these Liberals are racists, and I've proven it beyond doubt on this thread and others.

And time and time again all they can do is go at me personally.

I don't care. My personal life is one they envy, and I've got nothing to be ashamed of. They started the personal stuff, and in response all I did here for years is voice 100% support for Liberalism and the results that will bring.

And Libs don't know what to do but...go personal.

They continuously connect killers like McVeigh to the Right, to Limbaugh, to Palin, "crosshairs", etc. Now...when a whole streak of killers has TONS in common with PA Liberals, they don't want to hear about it.

If they drop their personal attacks, well, perhaps I'd change my tune. I for sure would.

But until then....they started it. They continue the personal attacks. So in return, they'll continue to be laughed at over the demise their policies and philosophies have created...from Paris to Caliphornia.

If they step up and admit that they were WRONG to correlate McVeigh and others to the Right, Limbaugh, Conservatives, etc....I'll be happy to say that the recent streak of terrorists are not representative of the PA Left....(despite SPECIFIC political issues and words matching their posts and talking points)

They won't do that though.

So I"ll keep playing their way.

See how angry they've gotten?

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us