The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/where-are-your-posts-saying-the-nutjob-had-30645961.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date:  4/21/2013  12:03 PM
Author:  alstroemeria Number:  1872338 of 1963247

where are your posts saying the nutjob had nothing to do with Palin or the right?

I have no idea what I posted at the time, honestly and don;t even know how to look for it. But I was dismayed at the cross-hairs targeting and Palin's insinuations that Democrats in general and Obama in particular were in cahoots with violent leftists of the past, but doubted it was related to the Tuscon shooting. People can be inspired by anything--I lay 100% of the blame on the shooter.

But I believe that Palin's stupid innuendos were responsible for her electoral loss, so even her awfulness had a silver lining.

No wonder they felt hurt and rejected. Liberals here do that to "immigrants" they don't like all the time.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as the grandchild of immigrants, I look favorably upon them in general. I'm particularly fond of Indian-Americans, some of whom I had the pleasure of working with in Silicon Valley. A major plus for our country IMO.

Boston, did you hear that? The people who killed Americans did so because they felt unheard and rejected.

Not only that. Most who feel unheard and rejected are quietly depressed. These guys had some other source of murderous rage.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us