The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/another-lie-no-one-denied-that-the-boston-30646029.aspx

Subject:  Re: Truth Date:  4/21/2013  1:09 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  678658 of 750234

Another lie. No one denied that the Boston Marathon bombing might be an act of Islamist terrorism. [...] Lies number three and four. It was not "amazingly obvious" that the Boston bombing was carried out by two Muslims. And no one attempted to defend the attack or Islamic terrorism.

They really can not be this unable to reason. You can not figure out how to breath and be this unable to process information.

It was blindingly obvious to anyone not a PA style liberal that the first folks to expect to be the purveyors of this were in fact Muslim extremist.
It fit their MO perfectly, it was the tools they use, everything fir the scenario. Now only an idiot would say it was obvious who did it. Since some of them believe that everyone who sees them as bought out and incapable of the least bit if honesty is an idiot, well there they go again. Lying about what was said and twisting the conversation to create a lie.

Since I am getting this second hand, I assume Felix is in the house.

BTW, I do not blame him for FAing, there are so many people claiming he is dishonest, based on having dealt with him, it has to be quite frustrating.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us