The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/and-we-should-let-muslims-into-the-country-30647154.aspx

Subject:  Re: Lets Not Jump To Conclusions!!!! Date:  4/22/2013  11:22 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  678799 of 726189

And we should let Muslims into the country because....?

IMO?

Because there are lots of sane ones, and they are badly persecuted. They are often educated and exactly what we should be looking at for citizens.

However, just because we allow them here -- we still have to keep a vigilant eye out, and those that did come from real persecution will understand that. I do not believe looking where you think, in fact know, trouble is most likely to grow is a bad idea or in any way wrong. Though I do agree it is important not to harass innocent Americans.

I personally desire us to have Muslim immigrants. I think there are people who can make America better that are Muslim. We just ahve to do twho things, be careful and stop this Mosaic garbage

We need to once again push we are a melting pot and put an end to liberal dogma that has no good result and has done nothing but divide the country.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us