The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/gasp-pointing-out-how-people-might-be-punishing-30647173.aspx

Subject:  Re: silver lining playbook Date:  4/22/2013  11:32 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1872488 of 1951187

*gasp!*

Pointing out how people might be punishing themselves via policies they support.

LOL

Jedig

PS: Alstro... out of all the Extreme Leftists here, I think you are more capable than most of them at thinking for yourself. So I offer you this opinion: You are right. There are elements on the Social Right who NEED to have chunks of people be oblivious to science/math/etc and instead be totally "religious and conservative"...for that's an easy voter base. JUST LIKE, be it communists in the Soviet, or Liberals here....they need some equally aggressive secularists...otherwise, too many people would subscribe to a power higher than government and Libs can't have that. Furthermore, the perpetual poverty that is purposefully caused by Liberalism is also on purpose: Again, easy votes. The funny part: White Christian slaves to Republicans in the South, have something in common with black slaves on the Democratic plantation: BOTH groups are taken for granted by their party of choice, and BOTH groups have seen the world pass them by, big time. Ok, now I return you back to FOX and MSNBC and Twitter. highbrow debates on PA lol
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us