The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/felix-upon-further-thought-you-have-to-be-one-30648269.aspx

Subject:  Re: Lets Not Jump To Conclusions!!!! Date:  4/22/2013  11:01 PM
Author:  xLife Number:  678909 of 726042

Felix. Upon further thought. You have to be one of the most meaningless Americans ever. You dare not address a question.

I'm sorry. What question is it that I dare not address?

Given your thought process, it's not surprising. If you're the last stand of liberalism, you are doomed tom failure and defeat.

I understand that it's easier for you to attack me personally and mischaracterize my argument than it is to actually address it, but that really serves no useful purpose. It's not even interesting.

Let's have an anti Muslim discussion tomorrow with the Canadians, then the Bostonians. Let's see where you fit in.

I don't know what you mean by that. Are you saying that I won't fit in with Canadians and Bostonians because I'm not a bigot? If so, I think you're underestimating Canadians and Bostonians and generalizing about them in a manner similar to the way you generalize about Muslims, blame Islam and Muslims in general for radical Islamist terrorism.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us