The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-remember-a-poll-of-muslims-after-the-london-30653090.aspx

Subject:  Re: Lets Not Jump To Conclusions!!!! Date:  4/25/2013  11:51 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  679489 of 749365

I remember a poll of muslims after the London bombings and i was shocked at the percentage that were sympathetic.

I have a hard time getting a handle on it.

But it really does appear that a huge number of them have at the very least sympathy for Jihad.

You almost never see an interview with one that flat out condemns, without the waffling that Art mentioned. Which is a de facto acceptance IMO.

Although I did see one today, not sure which show, likely on Morning Joe, that just flat out said they are nuts and we are trying to distance ourselves(not an exact quote unfortunately)

Can't tell if they just always have nuts on as the Muslim representative and the polls are flawed or they really are so totally screwed up that we have no business allowing them in the country at all

I do have to say though, it does not make a lot of sense to be giving them seats at America's best universities, it does not EVER appear that exposure to our culture does anythig more than stop by Vegas now and then before yelling "Death to the witches in the name of Christianity" and blowing themselves and others up, or financing others to do that if they have the bucks.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us