The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Real-Money Stock Picks / Orange Portfolio

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/since-so-many-of-you-quothave-shown-me-yours-i-30655245.aspx

Subject:  Re: To former GG members... Date:  4/26/2013  2:42 PM
Author:  billjohn4 Number:  117 of 130

Since so many of you "have shown me yours, I should show you mine." I've held on to many, probably more than I should. It's not because I can follow all of them (I can't); its just because I'm a "buy and hold" type of investor. Some of these have continued to do well (ADDYY, BAM, BIP, BLX, FRCOY - in spades! - PVD, some have attractive dividends (COSWF, GSK, ITRN, SCPZF, TEVA) some for hopefully their potential (ARCO, VET), and some because... well I've lost so much it doesn't make much difference to sell (CGA, YONG). Overlying all of this is a desire to stay invested abroad (the reason I got into GG in the first place) and because I haven't found any other service to replace GG. I suppose that last comment should be the impetus to sell them off and put money into investments that I know and am more comfortable.

ADDYY
ARCO
BAM
BIP
BLX
CGA
CHKP
COSWF
FRCOY
GSK
ITRN
PVD
SCPZF
TEVA
VET
YONG

Many thanks to those who responded. BTW, if you see a certain stock that you think I should dump immediately, please let me know.

Bill
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us