The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: ineligible pension contribution Date:  4/28/2013  2:38 AM
Author:  stockmover Number:  118527 of 127549

I am not a tax pro, but feel that your best bet is to contact the trustee of the pension plan. They should know what form(s) they will be issuing to you in 2013 regarding the reimbursement.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us