The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/bears-here-is-to-hoping-you-have-a-speedy-30660768.aspx

Subject:  Re: I HAVE LEUKEMIA .... NO BS, JUST FACT Date:  4/30/2013  4:25 PM
Author:  Hochizen Number:  1874302 of 1972836

Bears:

Here is to hoping you have a speedy recovery. Seriously!

One thing to consider....while I have no idea how Obamacare will affect you, I DO know the insurance company WON'T be able to cancel your policy now.....and that is a good thing.

One other thing: in the event chemotherapy is a problem, PLEASE at least consider using medical marijuana. You don't even have to smoke it, you can eat it. Frankly, medical marijuana has probably saved a family members life....(although now he should be using less of it and exercising more). Side effects of chemotherapy are greatly reduced just by eating a brownie. I know you probably don't agree with the politics of it....but it DOES work.

ANd....do NOT lose faith. My father in law was diagnosed with cancer over 12 years ago. While there is no cure, there is treatment for him...and the last time the cancer got aggressive,he got some kind of gene therapy that smacked it right back into remission in three months, and there were no side effects! This treatment didn't even exist a few years ago.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us