The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-have-leukemia-bears-im-sorry-to-here-that-30660801.aspx

Subject:  Re: I HAVE LEUKEMIA .... NO BS, JUST FACT Date:  4/30/2013  4:40 PM
Author:  DufusGoneSplat Number:  1874309 of 1976160

I HAVE LEUKEMIA

Bears, I'm sorry to here that. It's an ugly disease with ugly treatment.

I have private health insurance that costs @ 1700 per month

And that $1,700 per month (or $20,400 per year) is more than the total gross income of this country's lowest quintile. Maybe that's why so many of them cannot afford health insurance.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Doc...

So from here on, when I speak of health insurance, treatment options and Obamacare, you can be sure it is truthful

... Obamacare starts in 2014 ..... can I be cured befor I am forced on to the untried, untested, unfunded system?

Given that Obamacare started in 2010, can I assume you meant that you are concerned with the implementation of the Health Insurance Marketplace? Maybe something else?

Thanks all you liberals who delivered this mess to me.

I'm not sure what mess got delivered to you. Your post indicates you have health insurance you're happy with and you're getting excellent treatment with very little out-of-pocket. Is your use of the past-tense delivered this mess really intended to convince us you have already been screwed by Obamacare provisions that have not yet taken affect? Is that what you mean by truthful?

Bears, I don't want to sound unsympathetic. I have lost both family and friends to different kinds of cancers. I have seen first-hand the devastation that it caused not only to its victims but also their families. But the fact remains you have consistently voiced your opinions about the evils of Obamacare - and the fact also remains that you have insurance to help you get through this while many don't.

You have my best wishes for your speedy recovery.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us