The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ltlt-little-girls-who-are-cute-enough-cuter-30664920.aspx

Subject:  Re: Sarah Palin: What a Class Act Date:  5/2/2013  7:06 PM
Author:  SeattlePioneer Number:  49307 of 58842

<< Little girls who are cute enough, cuter than average, have a competitive advantage. They learn very quickly, probably when they are toddlers, that everybody loves them.

>>

While I find attractive women appealing, I was REALLY suspicious that any attractive woman would manipulate the heck out of me if they got the chance.

So on the RARE occasions when an attractive woman showed an interest in me, I regaularly discouraged that interst rather plainly and avoided entanglements.

That worked quite well, at the price of never knowing if an attractive woman MIGHT have an honest interest in me.

When I was in high school I was President of the chess club and on the chess team. An activity of nerds of course, except that our team won the city and state championship my senior year. The only WINNING team in the school that year.

I actually had the head of the cheerleading squad pitch me on the idea of scheduling a pep rally for the chess team ---an idea which I turned down and discouraged.

Probably the only time the chess team might have broken the little hearts of the cheer leaders!

Seattle Pioneer
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us