The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amended return issue Date:  5/2/2013  10:39 PM
Author:  CABob Number:  118573 of 127514

If anyone can tell me how to contact the IRS (a human) by phone I would appreciate it.
No guarantee as to how long you will spend in voice mail hell or waiting for someone to answer, but, it shouldn't be too bad since the "busy" season is over. Of course, there is also the sequestration issue.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us