The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/oh-no-its-just-that-i-believe-that-its-a-30672961.aspx

Subject:  Re: those vicious pit bulls!!!!! ;) Date:  5/8/2013  6:49 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  681214 of 741791

Oh no! It's just that I believe that it's a "here" thing and not a "there" thing. I just believe God is more Loving and forgiving than we are.

If you want justice, retribution, vengeance, or punishment you'd best accomplish it here because once the soul has left the body it's like opening the gates to the prison and letting them go free. I don't believe that a death sentence is any punishment at all.

Every soul is healed when it enters that Light. Every soul becomes enlightened when it comes in contact with the Light. It's a by-product of that overwhelming connectedness, oneness, and Love on the other side. _

There's a decent shot he is a bit of an SOB. After all God created this place.

My theory when I used to use mind altering substances, was that God enjoyed the show down here, and you only moved into heaven when you became a truly good person, a real goody two shoes, because at that point you really added little to offer in entertainment value.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us